I’ve been slacking this week with my blog posts. And this one is not an exception. The biggest contrast I could think of was duck hunting and raising ducks. My dad is big into duck hunting, while myself on the other hand, has been raising ducks for years. So, for Halloween this year, I dressed up as a duck hunter. Not very fitting(in more ways than one), but full of irony. :)
For other “contrasts” check out at Dana’s blog, who is substituting for Jane until next week!
7 comments:
I love the contrast. :-) It all balances out.
That's too funny. lovely post.
What a funny contrast! But I think your duck might look a little nervous!
You were a duck hunter, that's ironic. So your dad hunts ducks? That seems like a family disagreement to me:)
How cute! Would love to see photos of the little fliers :)
ha ha, the irony, the irony.
what did your dad say? :)
Very funny! Hope you have a great weekend.
Post a Comment