I had some difficulty deciding which pictures to choose from.. I had so many choices, as I have been playing with this a bunch lately. :)
***
^ Daisies are BY FAR my favorite flowers.. then when you combine them with rain droplets.. oooooh! :)
^ More rain droplets.. (can you tell that I like rain pictures? hee hee)
^ And, knowing me, you can’t have a blog post without a picture of a duck in it.. :D
****
For more “Depth of Field” pictures, check out Beth’s Blog!
17 comments:
Ohhh Ahhh - the third one with the beautiful branches and the rain and sun peeking through is my fav!!!
Love the first shot...the composition, the depth of field.....its just lovely.
Wow. You did such a great job! I keep seeing all these pretty rain drop pictures. I must go and take some soon! : ) Thanks for inspiring me. I LOVE your duck with the feather. How very clever.
I just LOVE that daisy photo!
The rain drops are breathtaking.
love that curly cue on the branch!
The feather with the ducks, what a great idea!
That first picture is amazing!
The rain through the trees is gorgeous!
I love them all..especially the raindrops! I'll have to try that!
-heather
I love the prickly plants picture! I found that plants and flowers (especially) after it rained were really fun to photograph..
I LOVE daisies!! Great shots.
great shots!
The duck one is so cool!!
The third is beautiful.
I like the thorns.
Love the ducks!
Beautiful. I love the daisies and the dew drops.
Post a Comment