Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Corner View - Books

This will be the last Corner View post until January. :( But in the meantime, enjoy part of my world of books!

************

102_2309 
This is my favorite copy of my favorite book… 102_2310  

 



102_2314

 

 



 

 

 


***************

102_2323 
Currently on my spiritual bookshelf:
A Tale of Two Sons - I’ve yet to read this one, but I won it in my Bible class at school. It sounds really good!
A Call to Die This is one of my favorite devotional books. It takes you through a 40-day period of lent. Very cool.
Alabama Driver Manual Not studying this one as much as I need to be, but still very excited.
Camp, Car Washes, Heaven, and Hell – This book is written by the authors of the Christian teen girl magazine called Brio. This book just gives you a few answers and explanations of some of the most popular questions about your faith.
Sacred Pathways – My youth minister’s wife recommended this book to me about spiritual walks. It’s very interesting and I’m still wading through it. :)

***************

(my normal bookshelf of reading it too full to have a picture of it. hee hee.)

***************

102_2316

THIS is my least favorite book at the moment… UGH! (speaking of chemistry, I’d better go study for that exam…)

 

 




 

For more corner views of books around the world, check out Jane’s Blog!

3 comments:

Lisa notes... said...

Great look at your books. I'm no fan of chemistry either but at least that book is understandable--study hard. :-)

Ian said...

I now have images of you wading through that spiritual walk, crossing streams. I hope you have a good pair of Wellington boots:)

Paper Bird and Little Fairy said...

my friends are doing this chemistry, holy cow! I tried this guy's general science,WAAAYYY over my head, I'm not that good at science, but that? yucky.