This post was so hard… haaaa. not really. I LOVE taking pictures of flowers. :)
These are roses from my grandmother’s funeral.. very special.
For more flower pictures, check out the You Capture page!
I love love love that your you capture photo was of the flowers from the funeral. what a special picture. thank you for sharing that with us.
It's a nice way to remember her.
Love it! Those flowers are gorgeous. And what a special way to go about that post. :)
What a pretty yellow rose.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
I love love love that your you capture photo was of the flowers from the funeral. what a special picture. thank you for sharing that with us.
It's a nice way to remember her.
Love it! Those flowers are gorgeous. And what a special way to go about that post. :)
What a pretty yellow rose.
Post a Comment