On April 8th of this year, I went barefoot.
Shoeless.
My feet had no protection.
I stepped in puddles,
on rocks and dirt,
on concrete,
on tile and carpet…
My feet “suffered” all of it. But I came away with nothing but dirty feet and a couple people knowing about “TOM” shoes.
But the people in Africa? They still had to walk miles to get their water. They still had to clean their animal’s pens. They still had to live their normal life. Going barefoot wasn’t different to them. It was normal.
What can we do to help? Buy an expensive pair of shoes. Why not buy a $50 pair of shoes that is for a good cause?
For every shoe you buy, they give a pair to a kid in Africa.
GIVE.
TWO SHOES.
FOR AFRICA.
Who wouldn’t do it?
For more “barefoot” pictures, check out the i♥faces blog.
For more information about “Toms” shoes, check out their website.
****
Also, check out the “Soles for Souls” website, while you’re at it. It’s also another great program designed to give shoes to needy people throughout the world.
4 comments:
I love the different colored toes!! I will have to check out "Toms" shoes, I've never heard of it!
funny shot)))
Cute toes!
Fun toes...and this sounds like a great organization/mission. Thank you for the info.
Post a Comment