Monday, May 31, 2010

Multitude Monday

“The LORD is far from the wicked, but he hears the prayer of the righteous.”
~Proverbs 15:29

****

gift #441.. finally getting to see your best friend after four yearsIMG_3351

AMAZING dance productions

driving on the interstate

tailgates

sunscreen

fingernail polish

crazy fingernail colors

swimming pools

rainy days spent on tailgates laughing at your puppy

“new” hose reelsIMG_3268

“Dog Days” flea market

relaxing holidays

cheese dip

midnight conversations

happy tears

back dives102_5952

Saturdays spent with the best daddy ever :)

laptops

corncobs

chewtoys

gifts #441-60

1000 gifts

For more blessings, check out Ann’s blog.

3 comments:

Sarah said...

Delightful to meet you and share in your thankfulness today. Simply beautiful, simply today.

New to the gratitude community,
Sara

Annesta said...

Such a sweet list. I join you in gratitude for time spent with your best friend and for a whole day with your daddy!
I so enjoyed visiting your blog.
blessings
~a

madison kate said...

Aw that picture of you two is absolutely beautiful! It was awesome to see two friends reunited!!
I'm so happy we got to meet you Jenna... :)