Once a dancer… always a dancer!
For more “Then and Now” pictures, check out the iheartfaces blog.
(no, I’m not proud of either of these pictures… both could use improvement… the second one more so than the first. ha.)
This is great!-Angieco-founder of IHF
You looks so beautiful and graceful to me! :) I envy you, when I was growing up I always wanted to be a ballerina, but for most of my young childhood, my family didn't have the money for lessons.
Oh I think BOTH are wonderful!! This is a GREAT memory!
You are so cute. I love these. Amazing : )
I love the dance costumes!
I thin they are great!!
This is great, I was a dancer and agree, once a dancer always a dancer!
I recon you did a grate job. Both pics look grate.
Post a Comment
8 comments:
This is great!
-Angie
co-founder of IHF
You looks so beautiful and graceful to me! :) I envy you, when I was growing up I always wanted to be a ballerina, but for most of my young childhood, my family didn't have the money for lessons.
Oh I think BOTH are wonderful!! This is a GREAT memory!
You are so cute. I love these. Amazing : )
I love the dance costumes!
I thin they are great!!
This is great, I was a dancer and agree, once a dancer always a dancer!
I recon you did a grate job. Both pics look grate.
Post a Comment