1. Ten Weeks!
It’s officially been ten weeks since I have started blogging on here. I’ve thoroughly enjoyed every minute of it. Getting to read other people’s blogs and getting a peek into their lives is very special!
2. School…
I really enjoyed last week’s no school, so it was a little hard to get back into the groove of school this week. But after a lot of hard tugging and pulling, my mom and I made it through yet another week of school. Only two more weeks until CHRISTMAS BREAK!!!!! :D
3. Drama Play!
In my theater class at school, our Christmas performance is coming up quickly.. next week! So us actors have been practicing hard and I really am enjoying this play.. I can’t believe it’s almost here!
4. Revelations
This past couple weeks for my Bible class at school I was supposed to be reading the book of Revelations. It’s a very interesting book… and I have to admit that I’d never really read it in big chunks before. Very interesting and very confusing.
5.New Laptop!
Christmas came early this year... in the form of a new laptop! (see previous post about my sad laptop) I pay for half, they pay for half. And I’m in love with it. :)
For more Friday’s Fave Five’s, check out Susanne’s Blog.
5 comments:
A great Fav Five! Enjoy your weekend. What great memories performances are! Have fun.
Revelations is a hard book to read so good on you for reading it.
How lucky that they pay half for your new laptop - I love it.
Great Five.
Happy weekend!
Ooo, congrats on the new laptop!
Also, congrats on 10 weeks of blogging around here. =)
Have a great weekend!
A new laptop! How fun. And how nice that half of it is paid for.
You had a week of school this close to Christmas? Lucky you.
Happy 10th week blogiversary!
So you did get the new laptop! Hurray! Yes the Book of Revelation is not easy to understand, but you will be blessed by studying it. I'm looking forward to hearing how your performances go next week!
Post a Comment