Friday, November 27, 2009

Friday’s Fave Five

Friday's Fave Five - fall

Hopefully everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving day. Hopefully you were able to surround yourselves with family and food… and football. :) WAR EAGLE!

Here are my Friday’s Fave Five... Thanksgiving food!

  

Twice Baked Potatoes (1)
1. Twice Baked Potatoes
Yum. These are by far my favorite Twice Baked Potatoes (3)type of Thanksgiving food. :)




Turkey
2. Turkey and Ham
I could snack on meat ALL day long. Cold ham and warm turkey is DELICIOUS!!!! 

  

102_17363. White Trash
Despite the “wonderful” name, this 102_1740food is simply marvelous. Chocolate, peanut butter, corn chex, and powdered sugar!


Lima Beans (2)4.
Lima Beans (1)Lima Beans

Yes, I LOVE lima beans. I used to eat them for lunch all the time. :) Delicious!


Pickles,jpg5. Pickles
Last, but DEFINITELY not least, I LOVE pickles. I eat them at least once every day… DELISH! *giggle giggle* And yes, we eat them at Thanksgiving too… but we didn’t this year. :(




For more Friday’s Fave Fives, check out Susanne’s blog.

3 comments:

msdewberry said...

White trash sounds kind of decadent!!
If you have never had a deep fryed Dill Pickle and you love pickles, I highly recommend trying this yummy snack.
I love stuffed potatoes as well. You can stuff them with so many different things, make a meal out of them!!
Thanks for sharing these!!

Willow said...

What fun! Thanksgiving food!

Have a great weekend.

Susanne said...

Yum. Loved your post! :v)

I've never thought of twice baked potatoes for thanksgiving. Yummy!

My mom used to make the absolute best pickles ever. We're always telling her to sell her recipe to Bick's and she'd be rich in her old age. LOL.