I missed last week’s Friday’s Fave Five (oops!), so hopefully these pictures will make up for it. These are my 5 favorite favorite flower pictures that I have taken in the past few months. Enjoy!
1.
My picture is this zinnia. One Sunday morning after walking out of church I saw this flower and knew that this picture was meant to be. :)
2. This bougainvillea picture (with some light editing) is one of my favorites. Mom got this plant for Mother’s Day (I think) and it nearly exploded with blooms. GORGEOUS!!
3.
I know that I’ve probably shown this picture a million times, but I love it because of the bumble bee in the middle and the fact that these sunflowers are SO gorgeous throughout the year!
4. I’m pretty sure that this rosebush came from my great grandparents. Isn’t it pretty? The limb that’s sticking out reminds me of a pretzel stick, though. :)
5.
And lastly, but DEFINITELY not least is some very special flowers. Today marks what would have been my sister’s 16th birthday. (my mom talks about it last year here.) These flowers we placed on her grave yesterday in honor of the girl we all wished we knew but won’t get to meet until later.
For more Friday’s Fave Fives, check out Susanne’s blog.
No comments:
Post a Comment