I’m a little delayed in posting today’s blog. I taught a kindergarten class this morning, so my whole day has been pretty busy. For more faves, check out Susanne’s blog.
1. Rainbow Omega
Yes, I know I’ve already done a whole blog post on Rainbow Omega, but I just can’t express how much it means to me! It is by far the highlight of my week, if not my year.
2. Busy Life
I’ve begun to grow accustomed to my everyday activities. It’s a busy life, but I enjoy doing different things every day. It makes my life seem not so mundane! :)
3. ASBS
Once a week, my youth minister, several of my friends, and I have an after school Bible study at a local coffee shop. I really enjoy learning about God in such a neat atmosphere. It’s a nice change from a class in a white-walled room.
4. Wednesday Suppers
My mom and I always enjoy our little Wednesday night treat before church. We go to Wal-Mart, run errands, and then eat out before we head to church. It’s always fun to have mother daughter time.
5. Kindergarten Teacher
Our usual kindergarten teacher (I’m her aid), decided to take a break and head to the beach with her family this week. And, since the parents were too scared of the kids to take over for her, I was chosen to do the honors. My assistant principle stayed in the classroom and helped keep the kids under control, but I did most of the teaching. It was really fun, and thoroughly enjoyed by all. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment