1. Blogging
This is definitely one of my highlights of the week. I'm enjoying reading everyone's blogs and thinking up creative ways to do my own! (though, as you can see, that thinking isn't getting anywhere) :)
2. No Watch
3. Church
This week, Wednesday night church was really good. We sang inspiring songs, and everyone sang out. It sounded amazing. Being the youngest on the praise team is kind of daunting, so it's always encouraging when someone comes up afterward and comments on how I sounded... I just have to remind myself "Give the glory to God.. give the glory to God" and not myself! 4. Friday Classes
Although technically I haven't gone to school yet today, I have to say that my school is one of my favorite places to be. Surrounded by Christian friends in a Christian atmosphere is always encouraging.
5. Letters
What's your favorite five things from this week? Check out Susanne's blog for more!
2 comments:
I like all five of those things myself!
I love your blog, Jenna! :-) And I also love handwritten letters. I had lots of pen pals when I was your age and do you know what? I am 39 and I still keep in touch with one of them (we started writing when I was 12 or 13)! Of course, we don't writen handwritten letters so much now that we can email! :-)
Post a Comment